Change the computer language The computer
user can completely change the operating system language (English: Operating system); As the Windows operating system supports the language change feature, and the Windows operating system supports starting with the release of Windows 7 the ability to choose a different language for each user of the computer, and the keyboard language can be changed (in English: Keyboard layout) so that it can write in different languages.
How to change the Windows 10 computer language
The language in Windows 10 operating system is changed as follows:
- Log in to the operating system with a managed account (English: Administrator).
- Open the Settings window (English: Settings), and you can press the Windows button and a distraction on the keyboard to do so.
- Click on “Time & language” settings.
- Choose region and language settings (in English: Region & language) from the right side of the window (left if the language is not Arabic).
- Click on the “Add a language” button.
- Choose the desired language from the list of available languages.
- Return to the region and language settings, and then click on the language that was added, followed by clicking on the “Set as default” button.
Therefore, the user’s new language will be supported when logging in again to the device. To change the language on the Windows Start screen and also change it for any new user created later, follow these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel (English: Control panel) and choose “Region” (English: Region).
- After opening the zone window, choose “Administrative” (English: Administrative) from the top of the window.
- Click on the “Copy settings” button.
- Under the “Copy your current settings to” sentence, the options for “Welcome screen and system accounts” and “New user accounts” are activated.
- Click on the “OK” button and restart the system.
To change the system language in Windows 8, the following steps are followed:
- Entering the control panel, and this is done by moving the mouse pointer to the right of the screen, a display will appear, then the settings will be selected (in English: Settings), and then the control panel option (in English: Control panel).
- Click on “Add a language“, and a new window will open.
- In the new window, click on “Add a language” button.
- Choose the desired language from a list of available languages.
- Some languages may need to be downloaded.
- This is done by clicking on “Options” (next to the options) next to the language, and then clicking on “Download and install language pack”.
- After completing the download and installation of the language (if required), the language you want to make the main system language is raised by clicking on it and then clicking on the “Move up” button until it becomes the first of the languages.
- Log out and then log back in to the system.
To change the system language in the Windows 7 operating system, the following steps are followed:
- Click on the “Start” button, which represents the Windows operating system logo.
- Write the following sentence in the search box: change display language A list of search results will appear, click on Change display language, and a new window will open.
- Choose the languages and keyboard option (English: Keyboards and Languages) from the top of the window.
- Clicking the Install / uninstall languages button, a new window will open.
- Click on the “Install display languages” option, the user will be given a choice of where to download the language pack from, and then click on the “Launch Windows Update” option.
- After the Updates window appears, click on a series of optional updates available (in English: Optional updates are available) preceded by a number representing the number of updates.
- Under the Windows 7 Language Packs list, the desired language is chosen from among the available languages, and then press the OK button (English: OK).
- Click on the Install updates button.
- Go to the newly opened Region and Language window.
- Choose the newly installed language from the list of languages at the bottom of the window.
- Click OK.
- Re-login to the system.
Mac OS The Mac OS language (MacOS)
is the same as the language of the country from which the device was purchased, but if the language is not desired by the user, the following steps are followed:
- From the Apple menu, system settings are selected (English: System Preferences).
- Click on the Language & Region option.
- From the displayed window, you can either add a new language by clicking on the plus icon, or change the language by clicking on the desired language and moving it to the top of the list of preferred languages (English: Preferred languages).
Add or change the writing language in Windows OS
To change the keyboard language in which Windows 8 and Windows 10 are written, the following steps are followed:
- Opening the control panel.
- To facilitate the display of settings options, the option “Small icons” is selected (in English: Small icons) next to the phrase “View by” at the top of the window.
- Click on the “Language” button in the control panel.
- Click on the word “Options” next to the main language.
- Under the “Input method” category, click on the “Add an input method” option.