- Open a Web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field.
- Enter your router user name and password into the Login screen. [ If you haven’t changed the default user name and password, enter admin in the User Name field and password in the Password field.]
- Click Configuration, Advanced WAN, and then WAN.
- Look for the Protocol line that displays “Enabled” in the status line.
Click the Edit button beside the Protocol line that displays “Enabled” in the Status column.
6. Leave the DNS Secondary field blank
7. Click OK to restart your Westell gateway
8.Close the westell setup window
9.Restart your Computer
To configure the wireless