2. Click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing center > Change adaptor settings.
3. Double click Local Area Connection.
4. Click Properties. The following screen displays:
5. Click to highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
6. Click Properties. Note the current TCP/IP settings, as you will want to set the computer back to them later.
7. Set the IP address of the computer to 192.168.0.210 and the Subnet mask to 255.255.255.0.
9. Open an internet browser. In the browser address bar, type the default IP address of your Access point (for example 192.168.0.100)and hit enter.
- Username: admin
- Password: password
Change the IP address of the AP:
Note: The configuration interface of the AP will vary from model to model, but will likely resemble one of the two images below.
1. For more current models: Click Configuration > IP.
Alanya Escort For older models: Click IP Settings.